American Access is among the modular ramp industry leaders in the U.S. today. Providing you with Wheelchair Ramps, Steps, Walkways, Stadium Access and Bleacher Access. American Access is the answer to many types of barrier issues for private and public access.
- With the installation of thousands of wheelchair ramps across the country and over 22 years of access experience, the choice is clear.
- Whether you are purchasing for your school district, your portable classroom, your portable office building, an existing building needing compliance, churches, government housing and more, the choice is clear.
- With local dealers and installers in our national network ready to help you with site evaluations and product installations, the choice is clear.
- With our Mid-south manufacturing facilities and great shipping lanes to choose from, the choice is clear.
- With knowledgeable staff on hand that has touched and worked with the very product you are inquiring about, and not just desk jockeys, the choice is clear.
- With the ability and desire to help you start and complete your project in a timely manner and within your budget, the choice is clear.
Other than our rubber threshold ramps all American Access ramps are made of high-grade premium aluminum, making them extremely durable for everyday use in all weather conditions.
The length of the ramp depends on how high your rise is above the ground. ADA states that for every inch of height from the ground, you need 1 foot of ramp length.
We have dealers all across the country that are available to provide installation for our products.
We recommend that any snow accumulation be shoveled and the tread surface swept clean. The use of Calcium Chloride or Magnesium Chloride salt substitute may be used if the user is looking to melt away snow or ice that may have accumulated on the ramp
The warranty is effective as of the date of sale to the original purchaser and extends for the period of three years. Your registration card must be mailed or faxed within ten (10) days after purchase to the Manufacturer in order to validate the warranty.
We typically ship out our products on skids and use a variety of carriers that will get your shipment to you fast. A loading dock, lull, or forklift is recommended to unload your order.